Commercial Loan Servicing
Liberty SBF services all the SBA 504, conventional, and bridge loans in its portfolio, and provides outsourced loan servicing to other lenders. Our sophisticated systems and operations – coupled with our extensive experience – sets and meets the highest standards in loan servicing.
SBA and Small Balance Commercial Loan Servicing
We act as a master servicer and asset manager for all loans that we originate and hold in our portfolio. Our asset management professionals monitor loan and collateral data for an asset’s entire life cycle. Backed for superior operations and systems, our asset management team provides an efficient and best-in-class platform for customers.
Liberty SBF seeks to acquire servicing rights and offer loan servicing to banks and other lenders. Our customers experience many benefits from outsourcing their servicing to an experienced servicer, including:
- The ability to generate short-term revenue with favorable yields from secondary market sales
- Increased loan turnover and reduced portfolio risk
- Online access that helps banks make payments and monitor their portfolios 24/7
- Bank personnel that are relieved of having to manage “non-core” tasks
- SBA lending that is limited only by customer demand and the bank’s underwriting criteria
- Technological processes that allow Liberty SBF to provide faster, cheaper and more accurate services versus the manual processes that many banks are still using